Wednesday 18 March 2015

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - #219 Favourite Embellishments


It's time for another challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and this week its use your favourite embellishments.  Now I had a bit of a dilemma on this one as making paper flowers for embellishments is one of my favourite things to do, but having picked this gorgeous Christmas image I thought that flowers were not the best thing!  So, I went for anothher favourite - gems! And plenty of bling I added to it too!

I've been a bit short on time the last couple of weeks to do much crafting, so I decided to use the pre-coloured image of Christmas Cocktail Emma, and I love the colours so much!

There is one fabulous prize this week, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in:
Pink Gem Designs -
2 individual images


I am adding this to the following:
The 12 Months of Christmas - #3 Anything Goes

Materials Used:
Pink Gem Designs- Christmas Cocktail Emma
Die-namics - Fish tail flag stax
Serif - pink background paper
Core'Dinations - green card
Kanban - irridescent gems

3 comments:

  1. Love the image and card layout Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the image and the lime green really makes it pop Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS Christmas card - the layering is superb. Thanks for joining in the challenge at 12 months of christmas for March.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x