Thursday 14 February 2013

Vintage Blue Frame



Evening! Here is another card I made using the new Vintage Treasures CD from Kraftyhands - I do hope you are enjoying taking a look at these cards, and yes the Waco Pearl Maker pen is back!  For this one I cut a circle out of one of the card topper sheets and stuck it on with dimensional glue to become a frame for the image underneath.
I am adding this to:

Make It Monday - Linky Party #127

Materials Used:
Kraftyhands - Vintage Treasures CD
Spellbinders - Classic Circles
Waco - cream Waco Pearl Maker Pen
Crafters Companion - Centura Pearl snow white card

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the color combo and the design of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Mandy, love the added pearls the really POP on the card. Love how you have added dimension to the frame.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mandy, so elegant and I love the colours..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x