Wednesday 20 February 2013

Its Anything Goes at Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge


Its Anything Goes at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog this week, which I know is a favourite challenge for many of us, so come on over and share all your lovely crafty projects with us!

I got to use these fun Eureka digi images (the cat and sentiment) this week, and decided to go for something bright and cheery as the cat looks like he is sitting outside enjoying his drink in the sun!  I used Distress Inks, blending tool and a piece of paper to create the sun rays, coloured him in with my copics and here you go - something you might need your sunglasses for!

This week there are 2 prizes up for grabs, so pop on over to
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in:
Eureka Stamps - 5 digi images
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 3 digi images
 
I am adding this card to:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #128
Oldie But a Goodie - Bright Colours (old item - distress inks)

Materials Used:
Eureka Stamps - digi19901 lemonade cat, digi20105 chill out
Copics - C1, E33, E31, E35, E93, Y06, Y08, YR15, YR16, YR27, black multiliner 0.5mm
Ranger - Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
Spellbinder - Classic Circles, Card Creator Rectangles
Craftwork Cards - white card

10 comments:

  1. Those sunrays look fantastic Mandy, loving the cat on the deck chair too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...this is fab Mandy! Looks like me chilling on my naughty chair. :oD

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Mandy, wish we had that sun here.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Mandy! Love the "rays" and the cat is just too cute!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your link at Make It Mondays and had to pop over. I love your sunrays! they are so bright and cheery. Great card! Have a good day! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love the sponged background!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card sweety,love the cute image^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creation,
    thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck!

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very funny card, make my smile.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x